tracking data

Saturday 5 October 2013

Adventure Time Season 1 Episdoe 3, 4, and 5.

Rather than review every single episode at a time, for the sake of longer posts I think I'll do a few this time.

The Ice King is a pretty interesting character, and from what I've seen I think we'll be seeing a bit more of him later on, which is good he's pretty funny.

But what the heck happened to Tree Trunks the elephant? That episode started off pretty normal, but ended in the most twisted and bizarre way.

This show has a kind of twisted darkness that lies beneath the surface of all the colours and faux innocence. There are certainly some inside jokes directed at gamers (Magic Crystal Weak Spots, and Unaligned Ants), but at the same time there's something much more twisted going on beneath the surface of this show. It's a subversive kind of evil.

So far, the show has been quite enjoyable and I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the first season. See you when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment